Saturday, December 11, 2004

Crazy Game of Poker

I say hey, you say hi.

Yeah, not too much happening today. Been hanging out with the family and extended family on my great uncle's side. Today we are celebrating his 90th birthday. Lots of conversation, lots of food, and just a fun warm atmosphere. I'm starting to get a little bored though. I have to admit. I've had like 6 or 7 pepsi's. I work the bar again tonight. I drank a good amount last night. Still within reason. I wasn't wasted or anything. I wouldn't disrespect the bar by doing that while on the job. I was very toasty though. I spent the 2 hours after the bar's closing just cooling down because I knew that I didn't need any more to drink and such since I was driving. I like to be somewhat responsible. Ed and Shoo tried to get me to go to Chicago Style with them after leaving Norbandy's but I was not up for food. I instead had a call from Reier and he and I chatted while I walked back to my car. I ended up getting home at about 3:30am and got to bed by 4am. Yeah, I slept until about noon and I could have gone for longer but I knew that I needed to get up because of the party today. We have guests and I didn't want to be showering and walking around scantily clad with them here nor did I want to be unshowered when they are here smelling of the bars that I was in last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters