Friday, December 10, 2004

Better

For those who don't or didn't know. Natalie was in the hospital this week with asthma/respiratory problems. She went in on Monday morning and got out of the hospital this morning. She is doing much better now but still will probably be taking it easy for a few days following her release.

This week went by fast. Wednesday was a crazy day because I was in charge at work in the afternoon since my lead was observing another scope and a substitute was in for her. I had to wrangle those kids all by myself practically. That was fun. Thursday and Friday we were working on the kids' Christmas presents for their parents that we are making. I manned the glue gun and the days flew by while doing that. Now it is the weekend. I work tonight at the bar and I also work Saturday night too at the bar. Saturday day my family is celebrating my Great Uncle's 90th birthday. His relatives from Chicago are coming down and it is going to be a good time. Not often do you get to help celebrate someone's 90th birthday with them. His actual birthday is on Sunday but Saturday is more convenient to have the party and it is being held at our house.


14 days until Christmas 2004. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Or are you finished with your Christmas shopping? I for the most part am done. I might get something else for my mom in addition to what I have already gotten for her. Depends on money. As of right now I have less than 10 dollars in my checking but I will be working tonight and tomorrow night so that will be some extra money that can be put to good use. Then the money I make at the bar will tide me over until I get paid this coming Thursday from my other job.

Well, I'm about to head down to the bar. So I'm done for now. Laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters