Monday, December 20, 2004

So tired

Wow, I haven't done this in a while. Well I'm sure you all know how most of the days during the week I take a nap inbetween shifts. Well, Today was a full day and I wasn't able to take a nap. I got up at 5:50am after getting to sleep after 2am last night. I worked from 7am until 3pm. I came home and relaxed because it had been a long day. Well from about 4 until 5ish I was nodding in and out of a nap while watching tv, never fully getting to sleep. Well all of a sudden I woke up at 8pm in the recliner but I felt like I had no freakin idea where I was. All I could remember was the 5 o'clock news being on and finishing up and now all of a sudden Everwood was starting. I couldn't believe it. I felt like I had passed out or something. It was the weirdest feeling that I have had in a long time. I jumped up and stumbled around the room like I was drunk or drugged or something like that in a state of confusion. It was not pleasant at all. I almost feel kind of bad because I fell asleep. I didn't want to sleep that long. I had things to do. Obviously getting some much needed sleep is more important especially the kind of sleep where you have no control over actually going under. I was planning on going to the store for my mom, I needed to do laundry, I did make the effort to run and get myself food and I kind of felt as though I shouldn't have even done that because I was still so groggy. The thing is that I still feel like I have no energy. The Pass Out 2.5 hour nap didn't refresh me at all. I've just been sitting and watching tv even more but not passing back out this time. Now it is getting late. I've got to run an errand because I need to get a Christmas Gift that I HAVE to have by tomorrow and I won't be able to get it at 6:30am on my way to work so that means that I will have to go out and get it now because the place is still open. Well, that is all for now. I think I'm hitting the hay before midnight tonight. Another full day tomorrow but THEN! 5 DAYS OFF! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters