Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Captain's Log

Do you know what would be funny? It would be funny if I were really good at telling jokes and then I could put a punchline in the title spot and maybe at the end of the post. That would be great but as for now I am just putting a punchline and hopefully you have heard the joke before. Which is kind of funny in itself but not really too. So yeah, I am about dead right now because today is the busiest day I have had in a long long time. Ran errands like crazy this morning. I joined FitClub finally. Yeah party people I'm a Clubber finally. Well, not officially, it will start on like Tuesday for when I get the paperwork going through. So I should be starting to work out sometime next week. My plan is to go during my lovely 6 hour lunch break that I have. That is the best possible time for me to go. No other obligations usually fall within then unless it is a day like today where I had a lot of errands to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters