Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nobody Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood.

Free food is the best.

Last night was a good time. I hung out at 11 west for a little while. Friends joined me. I also ran into this girl who I hung out with a little bit up at ISU. Apparently she is now a teacher in the district. I'm like whoa. Because it isn't like I knew her before ISU. She even remembered my cell number which was impressive for not really calling it all the time or anything. Although, it IS my number. I'm thinking I might be seeing her around more. We have people in common that we know apparently. Plus she says she is a big fan of DH so I told her to come in and see me sometime.

Other than that it was a calm night. Hung out and conversated with friends which is what I enjoy doing. Drank my usual Top Shelf Water on the Rocks. Sometimes I wonder if I have a Water problem. Are people thinking intervention? If so, then what will be there for refreshments? Milk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters