Sunday, March 20, 2005

I ROCK!

I just have to say. I have been out downtown since 11:30am on Saint Patrick's Day Observed. I drank Guiness like no other. I flirted with girls like no other. BUT the most important part of today. I am smashed and I still have the common sense to have someone drive me home. I recognized that I am really not good to drive and that I really should be heading home now. As much as I would love to see if someone is working at Norb's I would rather see if I can get a sober friend to drive me home. People say that I shouldn't talk because I have drove home after drinking before but I know my limits.... How about you? I KNOW when I should have a ride home. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Well, that is all I have to say about that. I am soooooo HAPPY that I saw AMANDA this weekend and her BO. Was it MIKE? I'm not totally sure. Thank you and have a good day.

I was a little disappointed (not mad) that it took so long for people who told me they would come hang out to come out. Some people never showed at all. I was very surprised by Ben and Crow showing up with their respective counterparts. That was awesome. Most people were like, yeah, I'll do the parade with you and then nada. I did have 3 friends hang and meet up. They hung out but did their own thing at the same time. I had the man in the kilt with me for most of the day. He knows how to hang and hang he does. OH I just remembered I met an awesome girl who is only 3 generations out of ireland and has family still there and such and really knows her stuff. The man in the kilt and I talked to her for a good 20 minutes or more. I hope she stops in to see me sometime at the bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters