Sunday, March 20, 2005

CAKE!

Okay folks. I don't know if I will go ahead and try to organize this but this would be awesome. I was sitting around chatting with Em about music and mainly the band Cake when Jess interjected that Cake is going to be around here somewhere soon. I'm like, no way! So thinking about that I checked out good old ticketmaster.com to see what I could find and lo and behold... They will be here in exactly 1 month from today. Here is the ticketmaster page http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/07003A68F559D888?artistid=750989&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Who would be interested in going? It is a Wednesday, Apr 20, 2005 at 07:30 PM in Champaign. I would probably go ahead and work until 6 and then leave immediately from work. So like maybe people could meet somewhere near a highway exit like southgrand and leave cars at the parking lot of someplace and then carpool. Time would be tight. Just an idea. Let me know what all of you think about all this, people! OKAY?

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 21, 2005 9:00:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I'll go!

 
At Monday, March 21, 2005 6:40:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Mouse220 says she will go... I'm posting on her behalf so people will know that there is interest...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters