Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hey hey hey

So I just did a little tweaking with the links on the right. Which makes me wonder, do all of you party people actually visit the links that I take the time to put over there? I have added a few to the right. Including links to Merfe Lee's Birthday Blog, Mojo's:The Bar, The Posamist Website, Inspected By 12, Plead The 5th (the new site), Plead The 5th (the old site), The Station, F5 (the cover band). I already have a ton of sites listed, I know. I want to give you variety. Not only can you come to my blog to read my musings but you can get to other people's sites through me. It's that easy. I'm actually surprised that I haven't put up the links for local bands sooner but alas they are there now. So go ahead and visit the links listed, don't worry, they won't bite... hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters