Monday, March 21, 2005

Posting?

OKAY! Apparently people have been unable to post on my blog. Mr. Shoo seems to be the only one who can get through. I have no idea why... but it's true. So I had it set up that the comment window was a popup window. You people's browsers probably are silently blocking popups nowadays. I put it back to the old way where it doesn't pop up but just goes to a comment page. I have always had it set up where you should be able to post no matter if you belong to blogger or not. So everyone try to post. Tell me if you have any further problems. A way to get in contact with me apparently is through Shoo's blog. Heh, who would have thought?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:34:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

My getup and go must have got up and went.

 
At Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:12:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I don't "get" it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters