Friday, August 12, 2005

Getting Closer

Oh baby baby. I went and weighed myself today. Guess what! I'm not at a plateau like I thought I might be at. I am at 308 pounds which makes my total weight loss at 42 pounds! WAHOOOO! I am so incredibly stoked. I am almost at my first goal of reaching below 300 pounds.

I am working the door both Friday and Saturday evening down at DH Browns. Come and see me and have many many drinks. Stop and chat for a while though. I get sad when people just say hi and then go and have a seat far far away.

I am about to go work out with Mr. Cream Cheese at the FitClub. I am so stoked. I've been keeping active but haven't been there as much as I had planned so I am proud of myself for going today. Start the weekend off right!

Sunday I am going to go to the Cubs vs Cardinals game at Wrigley Field! WAHOO! My first Cub Card game of the year. Very stoked about that too.

Well, I need to get ready to go work out. I will talk to you cool cats later.

From your loveable "hippie"

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 12, 2005 12:34:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

WAY-TO-GO KYLE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters