Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sunday recap

So here is the scoop. I've been really busy. Last post was on Saturday or something like that. I will break it down by day.

Sunday: I woke up early so that I could go on a 1 day trip to Chicago. Sterno, Shoofly, Ed, and myself all went up to Wrigley Field to see the Chicago Cubs beat the Saint Louis Cardinals. It was a blast. After the long drive we stopped to let me pee in a portapotty at a house that was under construction. I really had to go. I don't think that I have ever had to go that bad in my life. The others didn't seem to understand my pain because when I would say that the McDonalds ahead would work fine we would turn and not even go by it. Oh well, it ended up working out well.

So then we go to Shoo's friend's apartment where we were allowed to park for the evening. Then we went to Giordano's to get some good stuffed deep dish pizza. Mel joined us and also Sterno's friend Teddy, and my sister Shannon stopped in also to hang out for a little bit. We did that then we headed to Wrigley to sit in line for a few hours for our first come first serve bleacher seats. It was awesome! I love the bleacher seats so much more than the other seats that I have been in before. Just being IN the park makes all the difference though.

I ended up seeing the CUBS beat the cardinals in person and inside the Friendly Confines. I am no longer a good luck charm for Ed and Shoofly. They rubbed me one too many times. Then we got done with the game and headed back to get the car and head back to Springfield. We got on the road after 11pm. Traffic was horrible. I ended up getting home and layed down in bed at exactly 3:00am. Yeah, I had to be at work 4 hours after that at 7am. Work sucked that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters