Saturday, August 13, 2005

Super Saturday

Today is Saturday. So far it has been a good day. I have been able to hang out with my sister and brother-in-law before they headed back to Champaign. I walked 2 miles at The Park earlier this afternoon with Jenny. Now I am cooking myself a healthy dinner. I'm using the steamer for the first time. Usually my mom does that but I want to learn how to use it and what better way than to get it out, read the directions, and just do it. It wasn't hard. The contraption looks more intimidating than it really is. I also prepared a wonderful salad with spinach and includes zuccini, white onion, celery, and mildly hot peppers. In the steamer I'm cooking whole green beans with a texmex garlic seasoning. I haven't decided on a meat yet, I may just do without a meat because the dietician did say to try to do a meatless meal about 1 time a week.

I had a wonderful time working the door down at the bar last night. A ton of people came in and hung out. It was busy almost all night. It was great. All the ladies were looking great. Especially one in particular. mmmmmmm

I am working the door again tonight. Even more people should come down tonight. I don't have to compete with a damned country music band at the fair. So, come on down and see me!

I won't be trasharific tonight though. Sorry ladies.

Truth, Justice, and the AMERICAN WAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters