Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Monday Recap

Monday was a pretty good day also. I started it off by going to work and being incredibly tired. Well, good news comes when you least expect it. I am being promoted and also it is back at my old school that I was at most of last school year. I got a call at work on Monday. It was my boss telling me that if I accept I will be the new Lead at my old school. I'm like, WHOA! This is great! Of course, I accepted. I will start the regular school year off there. It is the same amount of hours but I will have a pay increase since of course being a Lead includes more responsibility and work involoved. So, that was just awesome. Really made my day. I wish I could start immediately because I know that I am in need of the money. My bills are just killing me. I've really cut back on extracurriculars but the money doesn't seem to be able to stay in my checking account.

The rest of the workday went along as normal. Then that evening I was planning my weekely movie night. This week I took a cencus and it seemed that Bad News Bears would be an acceptable choice for those that were going. It ended up being a small group of Nattie, Reier, Monica, and myself. Many people did not get back to me and some didn't show up that said that they would. The movie was cute and funny, it had more swear words in it than I was expecting for a PG-13 Movie.

After the movie I went bown to DH Browns to hang out for a while afterwards. People were there that were unable to go to the movie or decided not to even call me back and decline. Sometimes I get the drift that people don't answer their phone on purpose when I call. All I am asking for is your company and to hang out with a friend. People are more willing to spend money on a drink that lasts 10 minutes as opposed to a movie that can last 2 hours.

Well, I ended up staying at the bar until about midnight. Big mistake because I had been up since 6:30am without a nap too. So I then went home and went straight to bed and woke up with a small amount of sleep under my belt yet again.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 1:56:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

Dude...don't give me that grief. You KNEW I was planning on getting some ice time in, and I don't avoid you in the least.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

BLOCKHEAD!! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters