Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday monday

Happy Monday everyone!

Movie night tonight. Going to see Dukes of Hazard at Showplace 12 West at 7:40pm. Decent group coming so far. I hear good things about the movie. Come one, come all! Call me or text message me if you think you would be interested in joining the group. It is a mixed group to start with so don't feel like you are imposing. I just love when people I know can get together and do something fun. Especially movies which I enjoy immensely.

This weekend was a good one. Friday was Mr. Shoo's 24th birthday. Saturday was just another day but it still seemed better than normal. Sunday I went to Music in the Parks series at Washington Park where they had Celtic bands playing some awesome Celtic music for FREE! They even had bagpipers and celtic dancers. Sterno, Jeremiah, Kirsten, and Lori joined me at the park. Everyone else was MIA. Then I had a late dinner with RD and Andy at Barrel Head and then called it a night.

I have now lost 37 pounds which puts me at 313 pounds!!!

I have been doing exceptionally well with eating healthy. I also have done well with exercising. I exercised 4 our of the last 5 days. I took Friday off to catch up on sleep. I plan on heading to FitClub here in a few minutes to get my workout on.

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 08, 2005 2:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Dukes sucked...so you will probably like it. HA!

Also, great job on keep up on the lifestyle change! I can't wait to see your progress on Labor Day weekend! ss

 
At Monday, August 08, 2005 6:43:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Thanks a lot, sis.

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:22:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Oh so hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters