Saturday, August 06, 2005

My tips

My tips for losing the unwanted weight.


1. No fried foods.
2. No cola beverages
3. Don't eat after dinner
4. Especially don't eat 4 hours before bedtime.
5. Drink tons of water.
6. Eat a variety of fresh fruits and fresh or frozen vegetables every single day.
7. Don't skip breakfast
8. If snacking, make it a fresh fruit.
9. Read nutritional labels (Look for low calorie, low fat, and high fiber)
10. Cut salt out of daily diet.


This is in response to Jessie's 8/1 blog entry. All of this is common sense but when you actually stick to it, guess what, it works. There are other personal touches that everyone should add once they get the hang of it. Like me, I'm trying not to drink alcohol unless it is a special occassion, not just because I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters