Saturday, August 06, 2005

New Same Old

Well last night I got my new cell phone in the mail. I'm slowly putting phone numbers back into it since I had none saved to my SIM Chip. Call me, my cell number is the same as it always has been.

So last night Mr. Shoo had a keg at the bar for his 24th birthday. It was awesome. So many people came out. I was working the door, checking ID's. It was a really good time. Although some people were a little upset with me because I did not go out after the bar closed. I wasn't drinking last night and my stomach was growling. I don't eat after dinner now and I had already drank a ton of water which helped to a degree but I find that going to bed is the best way to curve a hungry stomach late at night. Enough about me, again, Shoo's birthday was a great time. I kind of wish I was not working and drinking with him but I know that he can have a good time whether I am there or not.


I work the door at the bar tonight again. Seeing as how everyone and their mom was out last night I doubt that there will be anyone out to keep me company at the door again. Also I am going to be working the door NEXT Friday and Saturday also. I am taking some extra days because I am in need of money. Luckily this is the best kind of extra money type of job. I can still be social, have a few drinks, talk on my phone, all while carding and checking birthdates. Plus I've gotten to know some really neat people because of working the door at the bar.

Although that reminds me, Koch was at the bar last night. One of the few times he ever comes into town. Surprised the hell out of me. I didn't expect him at all. He hung out and we chatted all night while I worked the door. I sure wish he would come home more often but he works and goes to school at UofI and he never has time to do anything, literally.



Shout out to my boys Benny in Colorado and Crowy in Wisconsin. Miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters