Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Terrific Tuesday!

For a brief moment my scale said that I weighed 309. It all depends on how I stand on that little beach. But I'm not going to claim that just yet. I want to get on a real scale before I can officially say that I am at that level.

I went grocery shopping for some things that I really wanted to pick up. I got some diet apple juice that was buy one get one free at Schnucks. I also got some Deli meat. I found that lunch meat, even if healthy, has a lot of salt in it. And I think that my sister Jen suggested fresh deli meats because they do not have all the preservatives in it like packaged lunch meat does. I'm still trying to steer clear of excessive salt intake.


I saw Dukes of Hazzard last night. It was flippin awesome. Great action, fun humor, and Sean William Scott and Knoxville are so great in these roles. They do an awesome job. BTW Jessica Simpson is absolutely gorgeous and does not take away from the movie at all knowing how she is in real life.

Thanks to everyone who went to the movie with me. Nattie, Ed, JD, Mandi & Chris, Staci and her friend (who I don't know if I ever caught his name but we know each other, you know how that can happen sometimes?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters