Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sixty-Nine

Oh yeah. Sorry I have not been posting in the last week. My life has been very hectic. I'm glad that no one has been complaining. My grandma has been (and still is) in the hospital since last Thursday and I have been spending almost all of my time there except for work, class, sleep and the occassional movie. She is getting better and making progress. We almost lost her if not for the quick action of my aunts and my dad.

I have officially lost 69 pounds! I'm damned near my half way point which will be 75 pounds since I plan on losing 150 altogether. This is crazy! 69 pounds far exceeds any individual amount of weight that I have lost on previous fad diets. Who would have thought that just eating healthy and moderate exercise would actually work!? I'm feeling great and not to honk my own horn but looking great too. (at least compared to what I did look like.) I still have a long way to go and then maintain once I get to my goal. I will deal with that when I get there.

I work the door only this coming Friday night at The Bar. Stop by and see me, you shady people.

Well, not much time to talk. I have to get to class and then I am probably heading down to the bar. Bye bye for now! Peace.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:51:00 AM , Blogger TTJ said...

Man...I gotta get back on my diet. All your positivity is encouraging. I had lost 35 - which was past halfway to my goal, but I've gained 6 back. Very sad. Time to get going again! Congratulations to you and thanks for the inspiration.

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:59:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle, how much did that scale you bought cost?

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:28:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

It was about 50 bucks. It's nice.

 
At Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:05:00 AM , Blogger phillip said...

a fifty-dollar scale better show me weight, time, weather, it better have a compass and a bottle opener and a radio, better be heated so my feet don't get cold, better rub my feet while it's down there, and it damn well better tell me how good i look and buy me a lap dance when i lose weight.

 
At Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:53:00 AM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

Damn, Philo! Maybe it can be your date on those nights where you need one too??? :) I'd like one that just tells me I look fabulous when I don't feel like I do.

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 3:42:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

kys...


We need to do a FitClub day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters