Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sleep

So, yesterday obviously I found out how sick I am. Well, It isn't just that I am sick, it is the fact that it is draining all of my energy. I feel like crap and it is tough enough to just fight through that being so lethargic. Last night I took tylenol PM at about 7pm and I passed out at 7:30pm and slept until about 6:30am. Oh it was some of the best sleep I have had in a long long time. I just wish that I could have slept all day long too. I want to sleep this sickness away. I plan on feeling tons better by this weekend, because the weekend is my time to shine. Well, I prefer to shine everyday, but the weekend is fun and lacks obligation for the most part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters