Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pink is not my favorite color

So I feel like complete and total crap today. I finally make it to the doctor and find out that I have an ear infection and pink eye. I got the meds so hopefully I will be better soon. I hate being sick. Not that many people enjoy it. I would like to take off work but I can't now. Too many important things happening in the next 2 days that I need to be there for. Ugh.

I went to the Cubs Cardinals game in Saint Louis last night with Ed and others. The Cubs won, I didn't doubt it because I know that my streak is done. In stadium or not this is my year for Cubs games. Heck I even saw the single A team win in Peoria. Ed doesn't want to take me anymore. I say he is being a sore sport. Oh well, if he doesn't take me then that means that I win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters