Friday, October 14, 2005

Hey doll, Don't you worry

Sorry people, I've been pretty busy this last week. It seems like I don't have much time to sit down at the computer and write a few words. I appreciate that everyone has been still checking my blog to see if I have updated or not.

Well, it has been a rough week. My eyes still are not totally better. They are still a little sensitive. Now as of Monday and still going on I got a stuffy head cold and now it is moving into the lungs producing a small dry cough. Again, I AM sick boy. I'm always battling something.

Sunday and Monday were rough as eating goes. I also didn't end up exercising those two days. But I feel that I have more than made up for it. I worked out twice on Tuesday and twice on Wednesday and I just spend an hour and a half at the Club this evening. I would have gone 2 times today but I had my break today filled up with appointments so I was unable to schedule some exercise time earlier. So I decided to go after class tonight and just put in more time but not as grueling since it was such a long day and I am tired I didn't want to overexhaust myself, plus I don't want to kill my legs. All I've been doing is tredmill. That is more than nothing at all, I say. I'm working on the cardio right now. I know all about how muscle burns fat but I don't need to hear it again. I will get to the weights when I feel that my body is ready for them.

I passed on going to the bar this evening after I worked out because I just didn't feel like it. I use the bar for getting rehydrated because I am able to drink more water there than if I keep pouring myself glasses here at home. I think that it is the social aspect of drinking in a bar, even if it is water.

So I don't have anything really interesting to report. But here is my best...

Crow and Emily are coming to Springfield this weekend. I haven't talked over the specifics with him yet but I'm sure they will be up for hanging out.

I am working the door at the bar on Friday Night only. Stop by and see me and visit for a while. Get out of the house and be social.

Saturday Night I will probably be down at the bar again like usual but I will probably be drinking as opposed to water.

I've got a wedding coming up soon. I've got 3 options in mind to ask to be my date. I hope I muster up the balls to get it done. I hate rejection. No really, I hate it.

RD has his own apartment now with our buddy Noah. I haven't checked it out yet but I'm sure it is nice since he lives where another friend of mine used to live.

Philly ran the Chicago Marathon last weekend and he and Katherine both finished. Congratulations to both of them. Maybe next year when I am Skinny K, I could attempt a "Half Marathon". I don't want to go too big too soon, I'm going to be new at this "running" thing. Maybe I should pay someone to chase me with a knife. Incentive.

I haven't talked to Benny in a while, I think that I will try to give him a call on Saturday. See how married life is going for him and try to convince him to name his first son Kyle, (down the road of course).

As for the losing weight. Since I had 2 bad days at the beginning of the week, I have been spending the past 3 days just trying to recover from that. But I am right back at 276 at the moment. This working out will start to hit paydirt soon. I've got a good feeling about it. I've been putting in some really quality time on the tredmills. So as of today it is still 74 lost pounds. Who knows, in the morning it could be different. It is hard to predict how much I can or won't lose from day to day.

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 14, 2005 11:36:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Well, I will have to see. I'm not near being able to even jog yet. I'll think about it after I have lost another 30 or so pounds.

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 11:36:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Training now would be a good thing though. :)

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:55:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Hey! Did you know I'm a distance runner? I did Chicago in '98 - it's a great marathon. I used to train football players in the offseason to keep them in shape. If you need any help at all getting started, let me know. I've got lots of great beginners programs, and a few friends who are interested in starting one. Maybe we could start a beginners' club, if you want to! Anyone who's interested let me know... get my digits from Shoo, I don't wanna post them. :) Yay running!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters