Thursday, October 06, 2005

Back to the Grrrrrind

I went back to work this morning. It was okay except for the fact that it was Thursday morning and that meant that I had to get all this paperwork filled out and turned in because it was office/bank day. UGH! That is done now.

My eyes spazzed on me again this morning on my commute between work locations. That is NOT cool. I can barely see because I cannot keep my eyes open. UGH! I made it, I am alive, but dangit that is scarey. Overall though I can tell that my eyes are getting better, I just wish that it would hurry up.

Not many people posting on Mr. Shoo's or my own blog recently? Did all of you fall into a hole or something? Need a ladder to get out?

Well, it is almost the weekend. Everyone should be happy about that. 3 day weekend for me! AND! My parents are going out of town. I think that maybe a movie night is in order for the few, the proud, the "regulars" and people who are super totally awesome. This could piss people off but OH WELL, I cannot have a huge group over here cause I've got the old folks homes next door that are like night watchmen and monitor any goings on in this general direction.

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 07, 2005 11:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am telling on you...
ss :)

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 1:27:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I prefer not to use profanities on here. I feel it is unnecessary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters