Saturday, October 08, 2005

Results

Well, the past 2 days have proven to have great results so far. As of this morning I was down to 276 lbs. Which is a total of 74 lost poundage. I have done my working out for Saturday already. I had company with me which I greatly enjoyed, Kirsten, Lori, and Sarah. We had a nice little group all getting our exercise on. 3 pounds in 2 days. I'm happy with that. I'm glad that I haven't really had to struggle with this yet.

One thing that I have newly noticed is that my Superman Tattoo has gotten smaller. Serious. I guess it was bound to happen but yeah, I can really tell. The symbol looks smaller. I can live with that.

Last night at the bar was awesome. Everyone and their mom was out. Well, not the mom's but I would have been cool with that. It was a good crowd and I knew a ton of people there. It always makes for a fun evening when I am surrounded by friends. Too bad though I was completely exhausted by the end and when I walked the lovely waitresses out to their vehicles, I hit the road myself. Came home and hopped into bed and passed out. I slept off and on until about 10:20am and then I got up and got ready to go workout with the lady friends.

Weird thing about last night though. Sometimes I get "lovin" while I am at the door which includes hugs or even the occassional peck kiss. Well, last night was a little off because my guy friends were in rare form. I wasn't counting but I did for some reason get a peck on the cheek from a buddy. I believe the girls won out by the end of the night but man, people were just crazy last night. Weirded me out. Guy lovin isn't really my thing. I prefer the firm handshake or if it is a close buddy then a hug with the back pat. I think that is the standard for most men anyway. Last night was in excess. Humorous but weird. Girls, they can do anything they want, shake, hug, kiss, and then some. It's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters