Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sickness Sucks

So yeah, I'm still sick but not as bad as I was yesterday or earlier today. I can actually look around without my eyes having spastic fits and clamping shut in pain and irritation. It is so weird taking an entire day and a half off from work because of being sick. I never have to do that. Last year I did not miss a single day of work. I was there in good health and not so good health. That is just how I work. I would rather be miserable and working than miserable and sitting at home all bored. And oh boy have I been bored. Now I know why I try to keep busy and not lounge around the house. It is depressing the hell out of me. I hate just being stuck in one place. I enjoy being on the go, it gives my life purpose. I feel no purpose when all I do is sit around and watch tv and then nap. Plus I have things at work I need to be doing and now I have to get them all done tomorrow morning in the short amount of time that I have in the mornings.

I finally got around to watching the tape of last week's season premere of Smallville. I enjoyed it. I felt that the Disciples of Zod could have stuck around a little longer but obviously they may return in a later episode. Then what the heck was that at the end? Was that actually Zod? If it was, weird. And Lex is starting to go all psycho, I'm sure that Ed is loving that because Ed loves the crazy bad guys more than the good guys. He is kind of evil like that.

Go White Sox! They have won 2 games so far in their first series. Keep up the good work.

I am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. But hey! I have a 3 day weekend after 2 days of work. This should be fun. Does anyone have any big plans? I have Monday off for Columbus Day. I also only work the door on Friday evening.

Thanks for all the calls everyone to see how I am doing. No wait, Just thanks to Mels and my sista Jen. They are the only ones who called me while I was laid up and bored off of my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters