Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sick Boy Returns

Back in the day I was called sick boy by a few friends because of the wonderful movie called Van Wilder which had a college kid in it they called sick boy because he had a new ailment every week. Well, last week it was ear infections and then pink eye at the same time. Well, the ear infections finally went away but the pink eye did not. Now it has developed into something worse(I cannot remember the name). So bad that my doctor ordered me to take today and tomorrow off of work. If you want to know the gooey details give me a call. I have a lot of free time on my hands now. I won't be going to work, I won't be visiting my grandma at the nursing home, I won't be going to class. I will just be putting in the new potent eyte drops and resting my eyes trying to get better because not being able to open my eyes besides random blinks while driving is scary as heck.

I hate being sick. Grrrrrrrrr.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters