Wednesday, November 16, 2005

268

I've been trying very hard lately, well since Sunday, to be good with what I eat. And I am down to 268 pounds as of this morning. This is on my scale post-waking up and pre-showering. I've really been cutting back on the bigger meals and practically no snacking besides an apple or something. So, That makes my total weight loss at 82 pounds. I think that with my new save money be more well rounded lifestyle I can continue losing the weight.

I'm planning on starting a running program with Torrie. I just hit a bump in my road though and I'm trying to figure out my life. So, yeah, I don't know. I'm good at making excuses.

It has been a whole day since I have had a puff. So far so good. I quit cold turkey before, I know that I can do it again.

Tomorrow is my photo shoot. Yes, my photo shoot. I am a movie star, donchaknow. My hypnotist set me up with a photographer that used to do marquee posters for movies. He still has all of his equipment in a studio here in town. They are going to take pictures of me for their advertisements. I am so stoked. They bought me new clothes to wear and keep, so that is a perk. I had told them in the beginning, that if they help me lose the weight, they can have testimonials gallore.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:52:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

You are so going to get your billboard! K, you make me happy for quiting smoking.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:06:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Thanks, Mr. Shoo.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:21:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Kyle!!! Is this a yes??? I would so love that. I'm starting a 5:00 A.M. group after Thanksgiving. I realize that is not fun for everyone! So, we can schedule a lunchtime thing or whatever. Let me know the info I need... your schedule, how much you run now, etc. And we will get going. You're gonna love it, I know. :)

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:48:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

And might I add, running is not only good for your health, but good for life-figuring-out too. It really clears your head. :)

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:47:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I hope your great uncle is doing better, Kyle! And that you're having a fabulous supermodel day!

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 2:53:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

I am so glad we ran today! It was exactly the pick-me-up I needed. I felt so much better on the drive home than I did on the drive over. How are you doing?

Have a great time at your photo shoot!!! Your billboards are going to rock Springfield. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters