Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hitting the Fan

Well my life needs to get in order real quick or else. As for a starter I am going to stop the bad habit(s). Actually, consider me quit as of right now. Eating out more than 1 time a week isn't going to happen anymore. Going out every night of the week isn't going to happen either. Movie night, well, that is a tough one but I think that I will still do the new Harry Potter when it starts but after that Seeing, Buying, and Renting movies are done. I'm contemplating going alcohol free for a while, while I am at it. This has nothing to do with losing weight. I received an ultimatum. Probably the most serious thing ever to happen to me. I have to get my act together. I cannot be carefree, live by the seat of my pants Kyle anylonger. Because all along I wasn't living by the seat of my pants, I have been living by the seat of two other people. Two people that I love and that I have been hurting because of my lifestyle of "fun" and "goodtimes".

So you probably won't be seeing much of me. It takes effort to get a life in order. I'll be around. I'll still be doing the door down at the bar for now. I expect by cutting back this much I won't be broke anymore. I will be getting my affairs in order as the money starts to build.

I hate that I have to do this, right as so many new things are coming into my life. I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters