Friday, November 11, 2005

Last Saturday and Sunday

Here are the long await but probably not anticipated photos from Saturday and Sunday. I have more from throughout the week now too. Yes, yes, I know. I have gotten picture happy but I think that I am making up for years of neglecting the camera when I used to have a camera with me all of the time. I have albums full of photos to prove it too.

To sum up last weekend. Saturday I went to a wedding, that was beautiful, of my awesome supervisor at work. Did festivities with the work group afterwards then I headed downtown to meet up with friends that were already out and about. I was out until about oh, let's say 4am.

Then Sunday Ed and I went and had wings at ShowMe's then had fried turkey at Harry's and watched football and chilled. It was a great time.


Ashley and Les outside of the church after the wedding.

Post wedding reception celebration Les, Ashley, and myself.

Me at the wedding


Reier and Myself at Brown's

Chad, a kid I have known since highschool




Daryl at Brown's, chillin

Mr. Shoo and Mr. Mike working hard on Saturday night.

Lora J and Molly hanging out on Saturday night.

Self Portrait of me on Saturday night.

Ed and Joshua at the door. Is Josh giving the "shocker" hand gesture? I think he is...

Ed at Browns


Lora and Brandon out for Lora's 24th birthday!



Chris and I at Harry's watching the Bears win another one this past Sunday. Go Bears!

Ed at Harry's

Shoo and Kirsten making out and Ed gawking.

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 2:30:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

that was some hot lovin', but no we weren't making out.

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 2:34:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Hmmphf, Pretty quick to deny... The photo says it all.

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 2:44:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Were you making out with MY girl?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters