Tuesday, November 08, 2005

And I was RUNNNNING!

I run now. Okay, I will pause so the lot of you will stop screaming and catch your breath. Yes, I can run and I do run. I have gotten to the point where I can do short running intervals on the tredmill or even outside on the bike path. For instance, last night I did the tred mill at FitClub right after work. I probably did it for a little over a half hour. I would walk for 4 minutes, then run for a minute then go back to walking, when I felt I was able to sustain another minute I would do it again. I did 3 seperate whole minutes of running at 6 miles per hour then my walking between was at 3.5 miles per hour. Pretty darned good for a man who always claimed that the only good running was for was to get away from someone chasing you with a knife!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:47:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Way to go, K!

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:00:00 AM , Blogger TTJ said...

Woohoo! You should run with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters