Friday, November 11, 2005

Sicky

I have been sick. I hate being sick especially when it is the most inconvenient time to get sick. Monday I had a fever and chills, Tuesday that had gone away and I was feeling better, then I started to get a stiff neck, and Wednesday I woke up with blocked sinuses and a pounding headache and a really stiff neck. I ended up taking the afternoon off of work on Wednesday afternoon and cancelled all of my evening plans. I drugged myself up and slept. I felt sleep would be the best remedy and it has helped. As of Friday I still have some sinus problems but for the most part I am feeling better.

Last night I went out to celebrate Veterans' Day. I got good and toasty. I nearly walked home at the end of the night, would have been fun but my buddy wouldn't let me. It would have been the first exercise that I had since Monday evening but I was denied.

Let's see how the night went. It started off going to Harry's with Ed. Lora J met up with us. Then we went to TGIFridays, Mr Shoo and Sarah met up with us there. We visited with Amanda who was working. Then Lora and I went to Browns to meet up with Jenny who was waiting there all by her lonesome waiting for us. Then everyone else showed up. So after that I don't remember for sure how it went. Reier and Jill met up with us and I went with them. We stopped at Chicago Style where I remember some jerk hitting on her and her almost going off on him. I think I said it wasn't worth it and we left immediately when she got her food. Reier then drove us to Bottom of the Hilton. I was done drinking by then. I just found myself a seat and hung out chatting with whoever had to the time to sit. AH! I just remembered I left out a whole bar! We went to Stella after Browns but before Chicago Style and Bottom. Weird. That was close.... tooooo close. Let's just say that everything was in pairs and I headed home after all that.

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 1:54:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Damn, I miss all the fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters