Monday, December 05, 2005

Dehydrated

I am so dehyrated today. Considering that I had nothing but beer and wings and popcorn yesterday I am not surprised. I woke up many times in the night just to get drinks of water. Today my water bottle hasn't left my side. I don't feel bad though. Just constantly parched.

My finger has a cut on it. I still have no idea how it got there but I think it happened while I was shopping last night. It is almost like a paper cut and it is very bothersome.

I started today off by breaking up a fight in the cafeteria during breakfast time. I almost got my glasses knocked off because the kids were swinging so hard. I was like, whoa whoa whoa. Straight to the Principal for them. They weren't mine.

Me and my llama, going to the dentist today.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:00:00 AM , Blogger TTJ said...

Ooooh wings... or Thai food... I want something spicy for lunch...

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:11:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Both sound good. I already ate my lunch though. I say go for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters