Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday's, God Bless Sunday's

Sundays are truely the Lord's day. Because no other day brings me such happiness than Sunday and my only logic behind it is that it is the Lord's Day of "Rest". Hehe. Yeah, Sunday's rock.

Today consisted of Beer, Wings, and Football at Showme's. Always a good time. The BEARS BEAT the PACKERS! WAHOO! By more than 10 points I might add. Which means whenever I meet the drunk guy at mojo's last night he owes me One Dollar because we made a bet that if the Bears won by more than 10 points he would owe me a dollar but if we didn't win by more than 10 points I would owe him a dollar. Yeah, I totally won so that drunk butt owes me a dollar and expect me to make him pay next time that I see him. Whoever he is, I just hope he remembers the bet.

I am getting up to get a drink right now... be back to finish this in a few minutes....



okay back....

So yeah, today was great. No pressure, no bullsh*t, no games. Well, there was pinball. But that is a totally different catagory of games. I'm not a fan of games in the other catagory. I like it when things are spelled out. Got me? I know you do.

So yeah running into my kid's after I have been out and about isn't the most fun thing in the world. I just did the hi and keep on walking thing because I wasn't about to stand and chat when I might act a fool. I was in my right mind but yeah, not going to do that.

Amanda rocks for helping with shopping. Thanks a bunch.


Oooooooooooooooh yeah.

It is almost Monday, that means the beginning of the work week. That sucks. This weekend flew by. I wish the weekend started out with Sunday's instead of ending with Sundays. Ick. Oh well, at least I get a Sunday at all.


Peace, Love, Laughter. - K

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 05, 2005 9:20:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Anytime K, you two were quite entertaining. Possibly because I hadn't been drinking all day. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters