Sunday, December 18, 2005

Like Crap

It is hard to sum up into words how I have felt in the last 16 hours. I left Mojo's last night because I felt the onset of heartburn beginning. I have never felt something so horrible in my life. I had this crazy intense painful heartburn until about sometime after 4am at which point I think I literally passed out. I was taking anything I could within reason to try and help make it stop. The praying that what I took would kick in as soon as possible. So I think that I fell asleep shortly after 4am, well, I slept until 2pm then I layed back down slept until about 4pm then went back to sleep at 5pm and now I just woke up at 7:30pm. My body is going through some serious crap. I had to say no to doing so much fun stuff today. Today was the Christmas party at the Adult Day Care that Ed adn I always go to. Also Phil and Crow and the significant others and I were going to go bowling, they had to go without me. A huge bummer cause we don't get to hang out all that often.

My insides feel off. Granted I know that I have a hernia and it is big but I feel as though everything else was affected. Things are not where they should be. The pains and odd feelings are increasing in frequency. Just a week and 2 days until the surgery and then I will be all better. It cannot come quickly enough. I don't like wishing my life away but in this case the next week except for Christmas can be gone.

So yeah, how has my Sunday been? I have slept for almost all of it. If I haven't been sleeping I have either been in pain or just uncomfortable. Sucks. It really sucks.

Last night was a blast though. Congratulations Farah on getting your Master's Degree.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 19, 2005 11:35:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K- Get to feeling better! I can tell already that 06' is going to be a hell of a year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters