Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's Snowing!

WOOOO! It is snowing yet again. I was all like, where is the snow? Come on, old man winter. It was supposed to start at 6am and it was just starting like 15 minutes ago at 10:15am. Slacker!


So I lost another 2 pounds since yesterday. Yeah, love it. Still not back to where I was though. Really really close. But in 3 days I have lost 6 pounds. Crazy huh? I didn't think I could still do that considering how much I have already lost. But I've been very strict on myself. More water, more fruits and vegetables. Lighter on the sliced bread and meat. I still get a little of everything. Don't you worry none. The idea is to live off some of the fat. Man, if I could lose 2 pounds a day for the next month I would practically be where I want to be. I know that won't happen though. I think that I may make Sunday my only splurge day now. Cause this is going so well, getting back on the wagon and all. Thanksgiving can kiss my butt.

So I don't have any cute stories about how my girlfriend is so good to me since I don't have one and all. I can say that my friends are good to me and my family is good to me. For example, I came home from work last night and my mom had dinner on the table ready for me. Granted she does this most weeknights but the fact still remains, dinner was cooked for us. Yay.

I watched War of the Worlds the new version last night. It was pretty good. Creeped me out in some parts and spooked me in others. I kept thinking, what if this really happens. What would I do? I wondered if I hid in the crawlspace would they find me? or would just the house be searched and that be it. I don't think that barring myself up in the winchester would work as well against aliens as it would zombies.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:39:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I don't have any cute girlfriend stories either, K. ;)

I did get to go pick up Shoo's horseshoe with Sarah, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters