Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sleigh bells ring aling

Well, things are going well. In the past 2 days I have lost 4 pounds. I'm nearly at what I was at before the holiday week that I had. I've been counting calories to make sure that I get enough and don't over do it either way. Not counting to the specific individual calorie but more to the 50's or 100, always round up.

Saw a lot of people at DH and Mojo's last night. That was a good time.

Monica, you'll recognize. Soon enough.

Congratulations GTG on being finished with student teaching, now you will just be teaching students.

I ditched out somewhat early cause well, I was getting bored. Everyone was in their little conversations and I thought hey, I would rather be at home watching some Conan O'Brien. So I did. I did say bye to the bar though. ;) I wasn't drinking anyway and well, gave up the cigarettes so I can't use those to get me through a night. But actually I just remembered that some people left without saying bye...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:48:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I said bye to you Kyle! (ok, I said hi and bye in the same conversation pretty much, but i definitely talked to you!)

Sarah and I might be going to the museum tomorrow if you want to join!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters