Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Back in the Game

So, I got side tracked. It happens. I am paying for it now because I have to make up for lost ground when I was doing so well. I am back in the saddle again though. I expect to lose at least 5 pounds this week. I weighed myself tonight and will again in the morning to get an idea of where I am at and what I think I can accomplish. I am guessing 5 pounds. We'll see though. I'm focusing more on diet and not eating crap and cutting back on the caloric and fatty intake. When I start showing the signs of losing again I will post it here. Thanksgiving kicked my ass and then repercussions were felt because I didn't hop right back on the wagon.

I want to lose as much as I can before my surgery. Less fat that the surgeon has to cut through the better, I assume. So I'm going to knock it off and of course keep it off. But also I want to see how surprised the surgeon will be to see how much I have lost since she cut me open last time about a year and a half ago. Maybe she doesn't really care, but it is worth a shot.

Today I did wonderful. I ate only at meals and did not over eat at all. No snacks, no treats, not even a sip of a milkshake offered to me by Ed this evening. Water, tea, and coffee were the only beverages that I partook in. Although I think that I may have a glass of skim milk before bed just so that my stomach doesn't keep growling on me all night. It gets annoying.

Which by the way.

GO BEARS!

GO ILLINI!

GO CUBS?

Well, it is officially Tuesday now. Happy Tuesday!

Also, Monday was my HALF birthday... I got no presents. That would have been awesome if someone was like, hey, Happy Half Birthday. Ya know? Cause it's like, who thinks of that crap.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:25:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

You missed a good milkshake too, Kyle. ;) But I don't blame you....just look at those pictures from your photo shoot...you are doing fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters