Monday, May 29, 2006

It's a beautiful day!

Wow, yesterday was a blast. Started off with some great wings and beer at Show-Me's. My favorite waitress waited on me, too bad she's 19. Then went and browsed at Penny Lane for a while. Came home and cooked out butterfly porkchops, corn on the cob, baked potatoes on the webber grill and had some brownies. Then I whooped my sister at Scrabble yet again because I am the smartest man alive. Then I went to Mowie's Cue and shot pool for a few hours then went down to Brewhaus to have a few beers and play some pinball while listening to a pretty good band. After closing down Brewhaus I went swimming at my friend's place with a big group and my friend and I were the only ones who actually had suits. After that everyone went to Denny's for some late night grub and I ended up getting home at almost 5am.

Today I slept in but it is only shortly afternoon. Now I am about to do my good deed for the day and help my dad move more belongings into the home for my great aunt and uncle. After that Sky is the limit. Betsy G is home too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters