Thursday, June 01, 2006

Almost 25

Well, 4 days until my 25th birthday. I think that this one may suck just as much as last year. Last year I tried this thing to see if anyone would remember without me saying anything. Not many, not many at all. This year my bday is on a Monday. I cannot take off, too many responsibilities. Maybe Saturday night will be a night for fun...

I feel like something is going on in friend world (or rather not going on). Maybe it is me but people are not getting together like they used to. It could be that we are in the time of our lives where people are getting engulfed by the day to day routines that other parts of life suffer or fade.

I'm not perfect. I never will be. I never have been.

If you have the phone number of your oldest friend. Call them up. Tell them that you were thinking about them and just want to chat. Even if it is just an email, it's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters