Sunday, October 08, 2006

Congratulations

G and Rich are married! Yay! Yesterday was the wedding and it was a blast. The reception was at the Crown Plaza and it rocked all night long. Well, I assume it did. I got out of there at about 12:30am and headed downtown. A lot of people were out downtown too and I ended up closing down Moho's. I took about 180 photos. Yeah, I know. Not all of them will make the blog because that would be a lot of upload time and I don't know if I have the patience for that.

Here are a few pictures to highlight the evening. I'm sure more will be posted later. Lots of good ones.

Just Married


Let them eat CAKE!


The Chatham Girls ;)


G and I.


Bust a Groove


Beth and I.


Lori and I


Terry O and I


Shoo and I


Molly and I downtown.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I purposely give you these candid shots, but I wish that you would post the good photo as well.

Sincerely,

Your never happy, never camera shy model.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters