Friday, October 06, 2006

Post 900



Who would have thought that I might make it to 900 posts? I've been blogging about 2.5 years now. That is a long time. Much has changed but yet I feel as though nothing is different.

Not much going on in my life besides work. Sad to say. Counting Friday's shifts I will have worked about 70 hours this week and I have Saturday off, if that says anything. I need a vacation. I'd rather retire. I need to start playing the lottery again. I can't win if I don't play. I have just as bad of a chance as anyone else on winning it.

Since I started blogging Ben married and moved to Colorado, Crow moved to Wisconsin and is now engaged, Phil found Katherine and still loves plants and shrubery, RD still owns a bar, Ed found Amanda and got a real job in Chicago, Duf and his wife moved to Utah, Shoo found Sarah and bought a house (and got a dog), Jen and Jeff moved back to Illinois, Shannon and Neil got engaged, and the list goes on and on.

My big things are not all good things, I've had 2 organs removed and a hernia fixed with mesh. I do have a great full time job working with children during the day and now have a fun night job working with movies.

Also, still trying to make sense out of life. Loving every minute of it though.

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 06, 2006 1:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't 'find' her.. I googled her actually, then found her myspace page and hit the "Date this person" button. It's actually a pretty romantic story.

900 posts. Wow. I think you started during the justshoo.com phase. I am at 668 posts and I started gotshoo in September of 04'.

I remember that baseball game.

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 2:56:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I didn't know I was "lost." ;)

And I found Ed! He gets no credit!

haha.


And Shoo, I'm just shaking my head at that whole geeky scenario!

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 6:29:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Ok, Chicago Style. The game was all mine.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters