Sunday, October 01, 2006

Return of the Mack

It was nice to get out of Springfield, even if it was only for a 24 hour period. I had a good time watching Callie with Jessica. I forgot to take the camera so I didn't get any new photos. She's bigger already and likes to bite. Their Vet said to grab her mouth closed and hold it and say no whenever she bites. I did that a few times and I got a lot of squealing. She doesn't like that one bit, but I also don't like to be bitten with those sharp little teeth.

I had to get up at 4am and take Callie out and pick up her poo in a vanilla scented kitchen trash bag. That was fun.


Warner will release Superman Returns (starring Brandon Routh, Kate Bosworth, and Kevin Spacey) in separate standard (1-disc) and special (2-disc) editions on November 28th. Both releases will be presented in 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen transfers, along with English Dolby Digital 5.1 audio tracks. The standard edition will not include any extras, but the special edition will include 10 Deleted Scenes and a 3-hour documentary entitled "Requiem for Krypton: Making Superman Returns." Both HD-DVD and Blu-ray release of Superman Returns will also street on the 28th, featuring the same extras found on the SE release.

Sunday 5pm - Wednesday 3pm, I will be working 46.5 hours.
Class Wednesday night.
Thursday 7am - Saturday 1am I will be working 27.5 hours.
I'm a glut for punishment. I enjoy not having zero dollars in my checking though.

PS. Can you believe that it is October already?

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:01:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ky - all of the hard work will pay off in the end!!!

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 4:14:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

I hope you snifffed the vanilla scented garbage bag BEFORE you used it to pick up the dog poo.

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 4:17:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

It's supposed to be before? ut oh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters