Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pooped

Whoa, I don't enjoy working 16.5 hour days. 1 down, 1 to go.

My feet hurt.

Looking forward to class and chilling afterwards on Wednesday evening. It feels like it is Thursday already but darn it, it is only Monday (technically Tuesday if you want to nitpick).

Really looking forward to Saturday. Going to G's wedding. I love weddings. One of the biggest reasons to celebrate and have a good time. And since I'm going to the wedding I have the whole day and night off of all my jobs. YAY!

Have a wonderful week!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:53:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at the wedding!...I will talk to you when I get back from Ireland biatch!... ss

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:26:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Wow. I've been so busy working. That is the first I heard of you going to Ireland. I just asked our M about it and she confirmed. Have a blast in Ireland. Take lots of photos. I am extremely jealous.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:27:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

I'll see you at the wedding!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters