Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ragged

Oh boy. Today I started to and still do feel like crap. I knew it would happen eventually, I'm wearing myself down. This was my 4th night in a row at the night job. I don't work tomorrow night, thank goodness. I don't know if I am actually coming down with something or if I am just exhausted. I KNOW that I am exhausted, that is for sure. 5 hours of sleep at night and maybe a solid 45 minutes between jobs during the day, if I am lucky. I've gone on less before but I haven't been this busy, this much work needs more sleep. I'm pretty sure. ;)

So anywho, just work 7-3 tomorrow then class from 5:30-8:20pm. I've told people that I may come out after... I don't know if that will happen if I don't start to feel better. I just bought a few big gatorades in an attempt to hydrate myself. Don't worry the nutritious beverages like juice, milk, and water will still be in the mix too.

I am so out of the loop. Or is there even a loop anymore? ;) I wouldn't know. All I see infront of me is a grind stone.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, next time you go to Hollywood would you check and see if they have season 1 of "supernatural?" That'd be super... It came out sept. 15th I believe, but wasn't sure if you guys had it or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters