Sunday, March 18, 2007

Blog Post 1000

Huzzah! This is my 1000th blog post since I started blogging back in March of 2004. Crazy how time flies.

My life status is finally changing a little bit. I am moving out of the parents house for good. It is about time too. I'm moving to the northside of town. A friend has been gracious and invited me to live at her place for an affordable price in a really nice duplex.

Right now I am taking a break from cleaning. Throwing crud away so that I can get to the actual packing. It is weird to pack up your whole life. Decide what you need, what you want, and what you can live without. I want to take as much as I can but at the same time I don't want to start my new place off with a bunch of clutter from my childhood. I hope to be moved out/moved in by the 1st of April.

Spring is in the air. It's getting to that time when those who are not already in relationships seek out relationships. Why is it that Spring brings on the dating? I think it is the fact that it has been cold and people have been couped up and they are now looking to make a connection of sorts.

I'll be there someday. I look forward to the day when I fall off the map.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 23, 2007 10:31:00 AM , Blogger betsyradish said...

AWESOME! I am excited that you are moving.

The first move is always the best. Then it just gets annoying. :)

I hope the halloween guy doesn't follow you to your new place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters