Monday, March 26, 2007

Nothing New-ish

I've been sick(yes, again) I don't know what it is really. I don't think it is the flu. It is a sort of no energy, feverish, sinusy, dry cough thing. I've been taking the necessary precautions such as no alcohol, plenty of sleep, staying hydrated, and medicating myself. I think that I am getting better as it started around Thursday and I am feeling better but not 100% yet.

Moving is coming along slowly. As I have said before, packing up my entire life is hard and is a slow process. There is a lot of stuff to sort through to either, keep, throw out, or burn. I do have my car packed with one load to take over right now with about 6 to 8 boxes and a television in my front seat which I hope to unload tomorrow after my day job. Also packing between jobs is no fun. Since I'm still working quite a bit it is hard to pack when I am exhausted from all the working. I'm just ready to be moved out and then moved in. I wish I could wiggle my nose and make it all be done.

This coming Friday and Saturday I am working both nights at Brown's. Friday 9-1 like usual and then a special appearance by me on Saturday from 7pm-1am. Everyone should come down and hang out. Blow off a little steam and throw back a few cold ones.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters