Friday, May 18, 2007

She's so high

Hello folks! How's life? Things are pretty good here. Working quite a bit. It's summer... well, almost. I have had sometime off recently from the night job and I have been taking it easy when I am not at work. Went to Chicago 2 weeks ago to volunteer at the Lakefront March of Dimes WalkAmerica. That was tons of fun. I might be taking a big road trip over Memorial Day weekend. Do I see mountains in my near future? Quite possibly.


I recently purchased some pretty awesome DVDs.
Elektra - Two Disc Director's Cut
Alexander Revisited - The Final Cut Two Disc
Constantine - Two Disc Deluxe Edition
Gladiator - Three Disc Extended Edition
Chronicles of Narnia- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - Four Disc Extended Edition
King Kong - Three Disc Deluxe Extended Edition
Kingdom Of Heaven - Four Disc Director's Cut
Sin City - Recut, Extended, and Unrated Deluxe Two-Disc Set
Spider-Man 2.1- Two Disc Extended Cut

I saw Spider-Man 3 at the midnight showing when it came out. I liked it alot. Good action and Great special effects. I don't know if I can claim i to be better than the first 2 but it is certainly worth going to see on the big screen.

Last night I almost went to see a 10pm early showing of Shrek The Third but that ended up not happening. Although Monday night might be a possibility.

Last weekend G and I had a garage sale. I sold my world famous Carmels and Chocolate Chip Cookies along with cans of soda and I think I sold a DVD or 2 but I made about 70 bucks. That is not taking out how much I put in but I sure as heck didn't spend 70 bucks on ingredients. I would call it a success.

I've had complaints that I don't blog anymore. I do what I can but either I'm busy or I don't have access to a computer. Have patience. I will blog when I get the chance or have something to say. I still have a cell phone and you can call and leave a message on there and I will try to get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters