Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Unknown

Everything happens for a reason. I didn't make it on my trip this past 4 day weekend. I did have a wonderful weekend though. Friday hung out with work friends. Saturday I hung out with friends and met someone new. Sunday went to a Cardinals game with Ed then showme's and so on. Monday I went walking with RD and celebrated a friend's birthday at the Barrel Head. I am pretty stoked. This is probably the best weekend that I have had in a long time. I feel like I am living again instead of just going through the motions. If that makes sense cool, if not, well it does for me.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i think that "someone new" is me! or i'll take credit for it anyways. then you took me home and i passed out on your couch. yea i don't remember most of that night. i apologize again. -shanna

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 2:40:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

The pleasure of meeting you was all mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters