Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bunch of Oysters

Wazzup. So I am currently bumming my parents computer for a few minutes so I thought that I would say hello.

I've been keeping busy as usual. Working alot.

Last weekend I had this weird thing where my feet swelled up so big that my skin hurt and it hurt to walk. That was not cool. It has only happened once before about 3 years ago when I was still up at ISU. This time it only lasted about a day. Freaky none the less.

I took my car into the dealer today to get it worked on because I've got a road trip ahead of me this weekend. I am heading up to Chicago to Volunteer in the March of Dimes walk. Should be a good time. I get to drive a golf cart and help load and unload things.

I get to drive my mom's car for the next day. It is weird going from a big car to a little car. I sat in her seat and tried to scoot it back and it was already all the way back. I'm like hmm, so I leaned it and that helped.

I haven't been going out as much lately. It doesn't seem like I have the time and I haven't had the energy either. Seems like it is pretty much just Fridays and Saturdays now. Which is normal for most people I suppose.

My Great Uncle Rock passed away yesterday. God Bless and Rest his soul. He was a great man.

Last Saturday I finally got my bed moved into my new place. It is wonderful. I can finally roll over and not hit the wall. Plus my bed is more firm, quiet, and comfortable. I still haven't finished organizing my room because somethings need to go before other things can be set up. So my parents finally saw my new place and RD has also stopped in. When I get more settled and when summer approaches I think a cookout may be in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters