Thursday, May 20, 2004

Bad news...



Well, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois did not want me. I got a letter in the mail yesterday and they stated that they were "favorably impressed by our conversation with you". They apparently don't want me although they are missing out. Blah, I really wanted this job. So, I will have to start looking into other options for employment. I already talked to Mr. D about getting a job with Scop e but he said that they actually have had to cut jobs because of lack of funding so that isn't an option now. Places that I am thinking about still are at the UPS HUB here in Springfield, Family Video Corporate for a management position, also possibly look into working at The State. My main concern is finding a job that has benefits with a minimum of health insurance, but vision and dental would be nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters