Friday, May 21, 2004

Feels like...


So, I have been in debate about this. Tell or don't tell. To me it isn't a big deal but at the same time other people can blow things way out of proportion. Which would be uncalled for. But I have faith. I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I married a good buddy's girlfriend. I don't know how it happened or what but yeah, all of a sudden in this dream there we were. Things of course were not going well and I don't think her family liked me cause they wouldn't really talk to me. What is weird though I rememer talking to someone and saying I got married afterward and I told them I married someone else and then I got really freaked out that I was in a lot of trouble. I just made it up. On our wedding night she didn't even stay in my room with me, maybe I snored or something but yeah weird. It is a little more detailed than I'm letting on but that is also about it.

I'm supposed to mow today I find out when I wake up. That is always fun. I hear it is supposed to get to be 90. I had wanted to go out to UPS to look for a job and give them my resume but my clothes are not clean and ironed yet so I think I shall wait until Monday for that. I will hopefully still mail a resume to Family Video Corporate

I almost burned down the house a few minutes ago. I was making myself a burger and that was all fine and dandy. THEN I decided to make another in the same skillet and this time it was a little more crazy, smoke and such filling the house. Well the grease got so out of control that the flames crawled up the side of the skillet and jumped into it. I was like WHOA! and I blew it out. Burger still not done so I kept doing this for a few more minutes. I was all set and ready to grab the baking soda but luckily it let me blow it out physically. I must have calming breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters